What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Ace share numerous tips and insight on purchasing an existing business instead of starting one from scratch.
On episode 11 of Safeguarding Your Business, we talked about an alternative to starting a business from scratch and the perilous first-five years where most businesses never make it beyond their five-year anniversary. To grow your business, you need to take a step back and see the big picture – and seek to work more ON your business not IN your business.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Ace Chapman who is an expert business acquisition specialist. Ace’s goal is to serve and help potential owners access, evaluate, and purchase an existing business.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The reason why Ace prefer buying instead of starting a small business.
- How do you go about buying a business. Where and what to look for.
- Some of the creative financing options out there for buying a business.
- Some tips to be more successful in business ownership.
- How to sell your existing business
Items mentioned in this episode:
- The Ace Formula: How To Buy A Business by Ace Chapman
- BizBuySell – The Internet’s Largest Business for Sale Marketplace
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!