What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Dan share numerous tips and expert tax advice for your small business.
Dan is a CPA and partner with Hertzbach & Company and specializes in advising small businesses in areas of bookkeeping, accounting practices, entity structures, and tax preparation.
Dan’s passionate about his trade and shared great information on the below topics.
- Bookkeeping, record keeping, general accounting principles
- Budgeting and business planning
- Types of business entities and pros and cons of each
- Proactive income tax planning
- Taxes (filing, quarterly withholding, IRS audit)
- Use of your home for business
- Common/authorized home deductions and unauthorized deductions
- Business expense deductions (allowable and unallowable)
Small Business Resource
- Evernote – suite of software and services, designed for notetaking and archiving
Small Business Book
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition by Robert B. Cialdini
- Dan Wahlberg | email Dan | 410-363-3200
Get This Episode’s Transcript!
CLICK HERE to download this episode’s transcript.