What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Dino Watt share numerous tips and insights on how to work in your business together with your spouse or significant other.
On episode 18 of Safeguarding Your Business, we talked about all things relationships as it relates to working together in your business.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Dino Watt. Dino was born and raised in Southern California. He has always had a passion for improving marriages and felt spiritually guided to it but his mission really ignited in 2006 while working as a success mentor. That year, he was awarded Mentor of the Year by the Enlightened Wealth Institute. Many of his students were married, a couple trying to start or grow a business.
In his sessions, Dino noticed how frequently couples struggle to effectively work together in their business. Sometimes they had different working styles, goals, and means of communications.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- What the number 1 cause of stress when balancing a business as a married entrepreneur and how to overcome it.
- What to do if your spouse does not support your business, and no, not that.
- What to do if you feel your spouse is stopping you from being successful in your business.
- The best way to find a rhythm between your marriage life and your business life. It is possible.
- What it means to have a business system in your marriage for success and why obtaining a work/life balance is a myth.
Small Business Resources
Small Business Book
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary D. Chapman
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- thebizofmarriage.com – there’s the pop-up that will come up and it will give you access to a five-day marriage makeover course. It’s a video training course that has both Dino’s wife and himself sending you a video a day. Some of them are 10 minutes long and some of them are 5 minutes long but tips that will help you, that will just give a little shift into your relationship.
- The Business of Marriage with Dino Watt podcast
- Email Dino @ Dino Watt
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/bizofmarriage
- Website – www.dinowatt.com
- Twitter – @dinowatt
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!