What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Gino Clemente share numerous tips and insights on how to choose the correct business insurance coverages to safeguard your business.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Gino Clemente. As a former restaurateur, Gino knows that business success is based on providing a unique customer experience. That is the model he used to build his second-act career, Clemente Insurance & Financial Services.
Gino had plenty of experience with insurance salesmen during a 25-year career in the restaurant business. And, he recalls, those experiences weren’t particularly positive or memorable. He rarely saw or spoke to his insurance broker after the sale. During the sale itself, he felt as if he were meeting with the stereotypical used-car salesman.
So Gino determined to create a different kind of insurance agency. His vision: An agency that was focused on customer relationships rather than number of transactions. Clemente Insurance, partners with its clients, staying in regular contact, helping to manage their risk and protect their assets.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- What is the importance of an Insurance Broker as one of your small business advisors.
- How to find a Insurance Broker that is A-rated and what exactly does that means.
- 9 types of insurance coverage and the significant (minimum) limits you as a small business owner should consider.
- A.M. Best – is a global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Insurance professionals, brokers, regulators and consumers refer to Best’s Credit Ratings as an opinion of the financial strength and creditworthiness of risk-bearing entities and investment vehicles.
- SgYB #002: Attorney Glenn Solomon Share Small Business Legal Tips & Advice
- Clemente Insurance and Financial Services
- Contact Gino @ 888.995.9098
I value every review I receive, and if you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
Finish this statement, I am happy my business was covered when this happened… Please share in the comments below.