What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as James share numerous tips and expert data breach and business identity theft protection advice for your small business.
On episode 8 of Safeguarding Your Business, we talked about ways to protect your business identity from theft, how to prevent or mitigate losses from data breaches (stolen customer/employee data), how to get compliant with information security and privacy laws and regulations, what is a managed computer security service and should I consider it for my small business, and how to prevent costly penalties or fines.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from the leading expert in the field.
The subject at hand is James Harrison, who is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of INVISUS, a cyber-security and identity theft risk management company. His company has developed several groundbreaking protection solutions for both the home and business markets since 2001 when the company launched. James is a pioneer and a leading expert in cyber-security, identity theft and data breach protection. He has trained and spoken to several major industry trade groups and associations about critical security issues and best practices for businesses in today’s digital age.
More About This Show
Let’s walk through briefly some keys points that James covered fully during the episode plus some tools, solutions, and best practices that you can employ right now. We are proud to announce our approval as an authorized reseller of the many great INVISUS solutions so be sure to check them out and select the right product for your current situation.
- How to protect your business identity from theft. Business ID fraud is rampant. Sixty (60) of businesses who had their ID stolen were out of business within a year. We need to constantly monitor our business credit file and entity information.
- How to prevent or mitigate losses from data breaches (stolen customer/employee data). Implement best practices and assess your compliance readiness.
- How to get compliant with information security and privacy laws and regulations. Develop Risk Assessment and Breach Response Plans.
- What is a managed computer security service and should I consider it for my small business. Expect technical help desk support for your small business, unlimited and on-demand service.
Small Business Resources
- INVISUS – Protection for the Digital Age.
- iDefendFamily – iDefend is WHOLE identity protection. In today’s digital age, you need complete protection against ALL types of identity theft and fraud that puts your privacy, your money and your future at risk.
- iDefendBusiness – Business and Business Owner identity protection.
Small Business Book
- QR Codes Kill Kittens: How to Alienate Customers, Dishearten Employees, and Drive Your Business into the Ground by Scott Stratten & Alison Kramer
- James Harrison | 801-724-6211
CLICK HERE to download the complete transcript for this episode.