What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Lyndsay share numerous tips and insight on Virtual Assistants and whether you should consider one for your small business.
On episode 10 of Safeguarding Your Business, we talked about how some business owners try to do everything in their business themselves which can be counter-productive! To grow your business, you need to take a step back and see the big picture – and seek to work more ON your business not IN your business.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Lyndsay Phillips, is the founder and CEO of Smooth Sailing Online Support. Lyndsay’s goal is to serve and help businesses grow and run efficiently using her Virtual Assistant team and account managers. Being a previous business owner and also working in the Administrative field for years, she understands the challenges a small business owner comes across. Lyndsay also specializes in putting systems and processes into place, to be more efficient and creating social media content to take that work load off of busy entrepreneurs.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- What is a Virtual Assistant (VA) brief explanation of the whole Virtual Assistant (VA) phenomenon.
- Some examples of work that business owners should consider outsourcing to a VA or Staff.
- Where to find and how to hire your VA or Staff and is overseas a good option.
- How do you train your VA or Staff.
- Are there any safety measures you can put into place when working with a VA (as they have access to so much information, logins etc).
- How do you manage your VA or Staff (tools, best practices).
Items mentioned in this episode:
- timetrade – online appointment scheduling software
- ScheduleOnce – online appointment scheduling software
- Elance.com – Post. Hire. DoneOver 150,000 Elancers Online.Ready to Work
- Lyndsay Phillips | 484-284-0933 |
- Twitter – @ssonlinesupport
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!