What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Michael share numerous tips and advice to identify and safeguard the intangibles for your small business.
On episode 9 of Safeguarding Your Business, we talked about what are intangible assets, some of the best practices for establishing and maintaining an intangible asset protection program, ways intangible asset risk management strategies preserve the company’s value, revenue, and competitive advantages, and how do you collaboratively build a company culture that anticipates and recognizes intangible asset risks in everyday transactions and operations.?
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from the leading expert in the field.
The subject at hand is Michael Moberly, an intangible asset strategist and risk specialist and the founder/president of Knowledge Protection Strategies (KPSTRAT). KPSTRAT is a business consultancy advocating safeguarding and utilizing intangible assets by encouraging and guiding companies and their management teams to fully utilize their intangible assets.
More About This Show
Let’s walk through briefly some keys points that Mike covered fully during the episode plus some tools, solutions, and best practices that you can employ right now.
1. Four types of intangible assets.
2. Three best practices for intangible assets protection.
Small Business Resources
Small Business Book Recommendations
- Safeguarding Intangible Assets by Michael D. Moberly
- Harvesting Intangible Assets: Uncover Hidden Revenue in Your Company’s Intellectual Property by Andrew J. Sherman
- Mission: Intangible: Managing Risk and Reputation to Create Enterprise Value by Dr
- Intangible Capital: Putting Knowledge to Work in the 21st-Century Organization by
- The Intangible Assets Handbook: Maximizing Value from Intangible Assets by
- Mike Moberly | Business IP and Intangible Asset Blog