What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Michelle Prince share numerous tips and insights on how to be more productive in your business.
On episode 20 of Safeguarding Your Business, we talked about productivity best practices.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Michelle Prince. Michelle is a passionate, dynamic speaker who captivates audiences with her authenticity, high energy and natural ability to connect with any audience. Michelle mixes enthusiasm, passion and humor with motivational stories to inspire others to start “Winning In Life”…and to do it NOW!
Michelle is the best-selling author of her first book, “Winning In Life Now”. She has gone on to author dozens of additional books and products in the areas of achievement, motivation, productivity and success.
Michelle knows we all have a story and is passionate about helping others tell their stories so they can impact other people’s lives.
Michelle began her sales career working for Zig Ziglar right out of college. With her solid foundation in personal growth, productivity and leadership, Michelle was able to achieve extraordinary results and numerous awards, making her an in-demand sales and marketing professional.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Ways that you can manage your time more effectively.
- Some uncommon ways to work smarter instead of harder.
- How can I increase your productivity.
- Michelle’s favorite productivity hacks.
- Answer to the question: How do the most successful people spend the first hour of their day?
- The secret to insane productivity.
- The best ways to avoid distraction when you are working.
- How to improve your focus.
Small Business Resources
Small Business Book
- Winning in Life Now – How To Break Through To A Happier You! by Michelle Prince
- The Myth of Multitasking: How “Doing It All” Gets Nothing Done by Dave Crenshaw
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- MichellePrince.com – get your free download on productivity
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
Click Here! to get your copy of “Discover How to Stop Procrastinating *Permanently* in Just 21 Days or Less and Finally Become the Productive Person You’ve Always Wanted To Be!”
What are some of your favorite productivity hacks to get your job done quicker and more efficiently? Please share in the comments below.