What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Entrepreneur and Chief Side Hustler, Nick Loper, share numerous tips and insights on six habits that will make you a more effective entrepreneur.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Nick Loper. Nick helps people earn money outside of their day job. He’s an author, online entrepreneur, and life-long student in the game of business. His latest role is as Chief Side Hustler at SideHustleNation.com, a growing community and resource for aspiring and part-time entrepreneurs.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Side hustle ideas to supplement your income
- 6 habits that will make you a more effective entrepreneur
- …and much more
- (podcast) The Side Hustle Show
- (book) Work Smarter: 350+ Online Resources Today’s Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals by Nick Loper
- (book) Virtual Assistant Assistant: The Ultimate Guide to Finding, Hiring, and Working with Virtual Assistants by Nick Loper
- (book) Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- (book) The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
- (resource) Unsplash.com – free resource for high-resolution photos
- (resource) ScheduleOnce.com – calendar scheduler
- (resource LastPass.com – store all your passwords is a single location
- (resource) Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome
- (resource) I Done This Challenge
- (quote) Henry Ford – “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”
I value every review I receive, and if you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!