What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Shana share numerous tips and expert networking, lead generation, and business survival information for your small business.
Shana Schlossberg is the Founder and CEO of EZBZ and has more than 14 years of experience directing a broad range of technology initiatives in the Internet, media, telecom and emergency services industries. She founded EZBZ in 2011 with the goal of creating an efficient and fair platform which uses innovative technology to connect between consumers and local businesses in real time. EZBZ is currently operating nationwide in over 1200 categories with more than half a million businesses and consumers in its network.
Prior to founding EZBZ, she was the founder and CEO of Israel Now, a chain of forty local news websites in Israel which offered comprehensive advertising, marketing and PR solutions for more than 25 thousand local and small businesses in Israel.
Shana’s passionate about her trade and shared great information on the below topics.
- How to succeed in the digital space
- Embracing technology and understanding where the future of your industry is heading
- Increasing opportunities for your business without losing focus
- The value of being part of a network – either locally or digitally
Small Business Resources
- myEZBZ.com where businesses can register.
- The EZBZ app in the App Store and Google Play
- EZBZ business network on LinkedIn
- ASBC – American Sustainable Business Council
- BALLE – Business Alliance for Local Living Economies
Small Business Book
- The Power of Small: Why Little Things Make All the Difference by Linda Kaplan Thaler & Robin Koval