What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Stephen Ronnow share numerous tips and insights on merchant accounts and the do’s and don’t of obtaining credit card processing for your business.
On episode 16 of Safeguarding Your Business, we talked about all things credit cards and merchant accounts establishment and maintenance.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Stephen Ronnow. Stephen grew up in sunny Huntington Beach, California. After completing his undergraduate studies, he spent three years as a marketing director for a non-profit organization. During this time in sales, he enjoyed forging strong relationships with his clients. He then studied abroad in Europe for a few years and, upon returning to the East Coast, entered merchant services.
Starting as a sales rep, he utilized his relationship-based philosophy to develop into a consultant. Now equipped with several respected processors, he enjoys helping alleviate troublesome issues for business owners, as well as providing cash flow solutions.
In this merchant account-related episode, you’ll learn about:
- What a Merchant Account is and why should you consider getting one.
- The conditions that warrants a Merchant Account.
- How do I set up a Merchant Account and what setup fees should you expect to pay.
- The three main types of pricing.
- What should you be aware of regarding cancellation or early termination fee.
- The need-to-know about payment processor compatibility with online shopping carts and should you lease or own?
- What is interchange-plus pricing and should you be looking for one with an option. Also, what do you have to do to get the best rates.
- Certain upfront such as processor annual or monthly fees, regulatory fees, compliance fee, and statement fees.
- What is PCI compliance and how does it affect me as a business owner.
- What is EMV Compatibility and do I need to worry about it.
- What form of customer service is available? 24/7/365.
- Merchant guide 101: Credit Card Processing FAQs
- Phone number: 714-928-4257
- Fax number: 949-600-6263
- Email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn account
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!