What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Glenn share numerous tips and expert tax advice for your small business.
Glenn is a senior Attorney with Offit | Kurman and specializes in advising small to mid-size businesses from inception of startup through the exit by the owners from the business.
Glenn’s passionate about his trade and shared great information on the below topics.
- First steps in setting up a business
- Partnership creation; resolution
- Succession planning
- Buying or selling your business; Exit strategies tips
- How to manage liability exposure
- Contracts/agreements – how to protect your company
- How to protect trademarks, intellectual property; Cease & Desist letters
Small Business Resource
- Wunderlist.com – great tool to organize your life and business
Small Business Book
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition by Jay Abraham
Glenn Solomon | email Glenn | 443-738-1522