Calling all men, this episode is geared toward you. You are in for a a great episode! Sorry ladies, there are great tips here for you as well and I’ll have a future episode exclusively for women also.
What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Life and Business Coach, Aaron T. Walker, share numerous tips and insights on how men can change their lives and business significantly.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Aaron T. Walker. Businessman and Life Coach, Aaron, has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. Aaron enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. Thirty-five (35) years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given him a wealth of experience.
Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How Aaron assist men to reach their full potential and discover their identity.
- How men and businessmen can live a successful and significant life.
- How grit and determination has paid off for Aaron and the lesson us men/businessmen can learn from it.
- viewfromthetop.com/safenation – get your free download of three complimentary documents to help you live a significant life
- Book – Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Book – Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons by Lewis Schiff
- Book – Halftime: Moving from Success to Significance by Bob P. Buford
- Book – How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Book – The Bible
- Podcast – 48days
I value every review I receive, and if you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!