If you’re like me, you’re always on the lookout for ways to safeguarding your business from yourself at times and your employees. You are in for a a great episode!
What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as HR Expert, Beth De Lima, share numerous tips and insights on how to implement your HR program the right way and keep yourself out of ligitation.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Beth De Lima. Beth, president and principal of HRM Consulting, Inc. is nationally certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources with a state-specific certification in California (SPHR-CA) by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and has been appointed to sit on the Employee Health, Safety, and Security Special Expertise Panel. She is a certified mediator through the UC Berkeley Extension program and has been appointed to the Amador County Superior Court Mediation Panel. Beth is also an expert in the HR aspects of employment regulation compliance, litigation, and vocational rehabilitation.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- What is the Employee Life Cycle and how do you find and keep the right people and terminate an unproductive relationship.
- What are the dos and don’ts concerning Policy Manual / Employee Handbook creation.
- How do business owners reduce sexual harassment in their workplace.
- What do business owners need to know about the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- What do business owners need to know to comply with the ADA.
I value every review I receive, and if you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
What is your best HR tip that you can share with our community? Please share in the comments below.