What steps should you take to safeguard your business? Join us as Lisa Huetteman share numerous tips and insights on how the proper use of core values and value-centered leadership can help your business prosper.
I thought it would be good for you guys to hear straight from a practitioner in the field.
The subject at hand is Lisa Huetteman. A company culture expert, Lisa, transforms small business owners who want to experience the freedom they sought when they started their companies, into business leaders who make it happen. After working with Lisa, these leaders don’t just hire people, they inspire them. They don’t just pay their employees, they invest in them. The result is a rock-solid team that pursues a common vision in an environment that is a great place to work.
Although she’s worked with leaders in public, government, and non-profit organizations, her passion is in helping small business owners who are serious about making big change happen but are stuck in the mire of the day-to-day. Lisa has discovered the formula for creating a winning culture using “Five Keys” that lead to stellar results.
Lisa is the author of the book, THE VALUE OF CORE VALUES: Five Keys to Success through Values-Centered Leadership.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Motivation for the book, The Value of Core Values: Five Keys to Success through Values-Centered Leadership.
- Explanation of core values.
- Most organizations have mission, vision and values statements. What might they be missing when it comes to core values?
- Examples of companies that have failed because they’ve lost sight of their core values.
- Values-centered leadership and the five keys that ensure its success.
- Example of a company that has experienced long term success by “living” its core values.
- Why it’s important that values-centered leaders and companies share those values with their customers, vendors, and the public.
- How companies can develop a recruiting strategy that will attract talent that shares their values.
- How individuals can identify, articulate, and leverage their core values to their advantage over the course of their careers.
- What business owners and individuals can do to give their core values a tune up in 2015.
- THE VALUE OF CORE VALUES: Five Keys to Success through Values-Centered Leadership by Lisa Huetteman
I value every review I receive, and if you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
What core value(s) do you instill in your business? Please share in the comments below.